Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm back, and moving (for now)

Namaste. Namaskaram. Hello-ji. Hi.

It's been a long break from blogging. The last post at chakraVIEW was in August 2007.

I got busy after that, with two books. A non-fiction work, Red Sun: Travels in Naxalite Country, was published in January 2008. My second novel, Once Upon a Time in Aparanta, followed in the autumn of 2008. And just this past month, March 2009, the updated paperback edition of Red Sun did its turn.

It was a lot writing and publishing, and I simply didn't have the bandwidth to continue a blog.

The writing and publishing hasn't stopped, and won't. I'm working on a couple of books, and plan to write in media a lot more than I have these past five years. And, all of a sudden, the urge to blog came back, too.

It won't be here, but at a new blog destination and social networking site, called www.indipepal.com

They tracked me down through chakraVIEW, and invited me to resume, mainly by telling what a nice blog chakraVIEW used to be. Bloody sods. I fell for it. I agreed to blog there along with some others. (No worries about selling out: I retain copyright.)

So there I shall be from April 2009, as chakraVIEW, writing on this and that, mostly 'that', what I like to call 'that which people don't like to talk about'. It could be other India, or another part of the world. But it will be a journey. Let's see where it heads.

Muchly,

Sudeep

No comments: